We are extremely grateful for the generous donations of so many individuals and organizations in our community. We depend on this support to move us toward our goals. You can help in a number of ways.
Financial Donations. Your contributions help us pay for the cost of picking up and delivering food. You can send a check to our office or you can make a credit card or paypal donation by clicking on the donate button on the right. If you prefer, you can give us a call at 205-591-FOOD(3663) to make a credit card donation. The mailing address is:
P.O. Box 11292
Birmingham, Alabama 35202
Click Below To Donate
Become a Food Donor. If you are involved in the food preparation and delivery business and want to make good use of your leftovers, join our group of food donors. Please see the food liability information covered by Good Samaritan Act. We also welcome donated food through food drives. Call us if you would like to organize a food drive. See our list of suggested food drive items.
Volunteer. Magic City Harvest utilizes over 800 volunteers throughout the year to:
- Prepare and Distribute our World Hunger Day meals to approx 4,000 men, women and children as well as prepare and distribute the over 1,500 box lunches for our “public” fundraising part of this annual event
- Pick-up Baked Items (refrigeration not required)
- Currently Magic City Harvest has a bread team from Canterbury UMC.
- Solicit New Food Donors
- Provide general Program Support
- Create food safe bowls for our Empty Bowls Spring Event as well as staffing this event at St. Vincent’s Hospital – ask us for details!
- If you would like to help by volunteering, please print the volunteer form, fill it out, and fax it to 205-591-3665 or mail it to the address below.